❗Reservations are required for guaranteed seating❗
Call us at
to make your reservation and place your order for curbside pickup!
Update: May 2021
📢Ginger & Fork is grateful to inform that we will be modifying our COVID-19 protocol in accordance to the recent favorable numbers reported in Houston, TX.
To maintain this trend and to continue preventing the spread of COVID-19 moving forward, we will be implementing the following UPDATED safety protocol:
🔺️Our entrance will remain locked from the outside (unlocked for exiting) during business hours to maintain capacity and ensure proper service
🔺️CopperFoot Mats and touchless disinfectant sprayer available for use upon entrance
🔺️Distanced and limited seating: In lieu of adding tables and increasing capacity, we cordially request dining time to be limited to ~90 minutes after being seated
🔺️Face masks: Currently, the G&F team is almost completely vaccinated. While we do not intend to check the vaccination status of every guest, we ask everyone to continue wearing face coverings when not eating or drinking in order to protect everyone under our roof at this time.
Thank you for your patience and support. The light at the end of tunnel is finally drawing closer, and we want to continue doing our part so that we can finally reach the end of this trying chapter together. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone for helping us share our presence and not our germs. We hope to see you soon! 😷❤
Reopening Update: 05/15/20
First and foremost, the Ginger & Fork family would like to thank everyone who has supported us during this time. We sincerely appreciate your patience and felt that it is only right to reciprocate your kind gesture by prioritizing your safety.
After thorough examination of Gov. Abbott’s Minimum Standard Health Protocols Checklist for Restaurants and consulting with a certified food safety health instructor, Ginger & Fork has put together our own set of COVID-19 standards and protocols to be followed by all G&F team members and communicated to all G&F guests. The complete “Sharing Our Presence, Not Our Germs: G & F COVID-19 Protocol Handbook” is available to anyone upon request.
We would not risk inviting our team members or guests back under our roof unless we felt that we were doing everything within our control to keep everyone as safe as possible. We will continue offering curbside pickup service for those who would like to continue enjoying the G&F experience at home.
For those who will be dining with us, we will once again be asking for your patience as we are all learning how to navigate this new way of life together. In addition to the minimum standards recommended for restaurants, we will be executing our own safety measures to further ensure the protection of our team members and guests. Since we will only be seating at 25% occupancy, we will be requiring reservations ahead of time. Upon reserving, guests will be informed on what to expect upon their arrival to Ginger & Fork. Please excuse our repetitiveness; our goal is to communicate and set expectations.
- Due to public health concerns, we are currently not allowed to offer valet service. Please plan accordingly to arrive in as few cars as possible to help relieve the pressure of our small parking lot.
- G&F Welcome (Back) Dance: Prior to entering, all guests and team members will be thoroughly misted with non-toxic food-safe disinfectant spray from the top of head to the bottom of soles and will have their temperatures checked by our contactless thermometer on their wrists
- Masks are available and to be worn when not eating or drinking. We understand that masks may be inconvenient in a setting where people will be eating and drinking, but we request that we all try our best in minimizing the sharing of invisible germs by adding a physical barrier so we can be together safely. Baggies will be offered for guests to store their masks hygienically during their meal.
- In order to manage reservations and thoroughly sanitize between guests, we request dining time to be limited to 90 minutes after being seated
- To reduce waste, menus will be provided on a display board without dish descriptions. We highly recommend familiarizing with our menu descriptions on our website prior to your arrival.
- A bottle of non-toxic food-safe disinfecting sanitizer spray will be available at every table for guests to use during their visit
We are continuing to learn every day how to better serve our guests during these unsettling times. We have studied the guidelines recommended by public health and government officials, as well as best practices from Hong Kong (the native city of our cuisine, who have more experience in handling pandemics). For more information regarding all our new safety protocols, our complete COVID-19 protocol handbook is available to be emailed to anyone upon request.
Thank you so much for your understanding and we cannot wait to safely serve you again!
Our dining room will be reopening on Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Our new business hours will be Tuesday – Thursday 11:30am – 9pm and Friday – Saturday 11:30am – 10pm. Call us at 713-861-8883 to make your reservations today!
Friends, we need your support!
UPDATED HOURS est. 3/18/20: Orders will be taken from 11:30AM to 8PM on Tuesday through Thursday and 11:30AM to 8:30PM on Friday and Saturday. Stay the most up-to-date with us by following our social channels on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
03/17/20: Dear friends of Ginger & Fork,
As obligated by our current circumstances, Ginger & Fork will only be offering curbside pickup service starting Tuesday, March 17,2020, until further notice. Our presumed hours of operation will be Tuesday – Saturday 11AM to 9PM, but will be subject to alteration as we adapt to updated information.
Please call us ahead of your arrival to let us know your order, and we will bring it out to your car. The only form of payment we accept at this time is credit card. If you are unable to travel to us, please utilize your preferred meal delivery service to arrange for our food to travel to you.
In times of uncertainty, we learn the importance of our community. We appreciate and need your support at this time to stay strong and survive this together. Let’s help each other through this. Stay Strong!
Ginger & Fork